BIOex designs and manufactures the latest generation of ecological foam concentrates for use in firefighting. It is therefore possible to control all types of fire and to protect the environment at the same time.
BIOex’s speciality is to produce ecologically friendly 100% fluorine free foam concentrates!
BIOex offers a complete line of ecological or conventional foams:
- Foam concentrates for oil fires
- Versatile foam concentrates for chemical risks
- High Expansion foam concentrates to drown storage
- Doping foam concentrates for sprinkler protection
- Additives for forest fires
- Additives for urban and industrial fires
- Foam to neutralise toxic gaseous vapours
Depending on their type, these foam concentrates fulfil all of the following applications:
- Solid class A fires
- Liquid class B Hydrocarbon fires
- Liquid class B Polar solvent fires
- Toxic gaseous vapours
- Training and field exercises
BIOex foam concentrates have obtained various certifications relative to their performance – EN1568, ISO7203, ICAO, OMI, VERITAS, LASTFIRE, GESIP, UL, APSAD R12 – in order to guarantee you an optimum extinguishing performance.